My all time favorite KDrama's

Korean television series or Korean Drama, more popularly known as K-dramas, are television series South Korea. It comes with different series/episodes wherein you will spent it with your whole heart watching every scene. Korean Drama's are popular especially to us millenials. Watching Korean Drama's can let us learn many information but we must have a good time management and schedule is the most important thing to any KDrama watcher. 

For me, there’s a different kind of feeling when I'm in front of the screen watching my favorite KDrama's without even getting bored. I watched  to enjoy my leisure time, relieve my stress, boredom,  and especially when I can't resist the cuteness of the main character. KDrama for me is fun, enjoyable and it can always make me curious to watch in every series/episode because of many unpredictable scene and twist you can't guess it's ending.

Yes, I love watching KDrama but I'm not too obsessed just like others spending their time only for Korean Drama. But nowadays a lot of teenagers are addicted to K-pop, K-drama and all things that have connected to Korea. Many slowly become addicted and get crazy over watching it. 

I watch just because I  want to be entertained. I  want to feel happy aside from my family kdramas can give  me instant happiness . I forgot my real life dramas for a moment and it reduces my stress. We can learn many good lessons in watching KDrama's and also they say KDrama can make us smarter. So here are some of my favorite Korean Drama and I would like to recommend you to watch.

                          True Beauty

"True Beauty"  is about the life of high school girl named Jugyeong Lim, a girl who is bullied for not being pretty enough. Thanks to the power of make-up and Youtube tutorials, she learned how to apply make-up and when she transfers to a new high school, her classmates call her a “goddess” she became a campus crush and later on became an influencer. She later on meets Suho Lee and Seojun Han who will turn her beautiful and normal life upside down. 

After I watched this Korean Drama I couldn't help but smile and fell inlove with the main character. I would love to recommend this KDrama because True Beauty can give us life lessons and realizations that can change our perspective in terms of finding the real definition of beauty. It is perfect to watch for those who need humor and fun in your lives. 

                             Start-up

Start-Up focuses on the lives of the four characters who have very different backstories. We have the poor girl who is trying to succeed in life, the math genius who has hit rock bottom, the orphan who worked his way up to prove that he's capable and lastly, the rich girl who wants to escape the shadows of her father.

Some scenes are funny but will also make your heart ache when you think you’re ready for a good cry, the show will make you laugh. This drama has a humor, romance and even thrill. I would love to recommend this Korean Drama because it refreshing to see a drama with all of its main characters coming from different walks of life but with one common goal - to achieve their dreams. This drama makes me inspire to achieve also my ambition in my life.

         Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth

Hwarang is a historical drama mixed with modern elements romance, comedy, and action. Hwarang is a tale of brotherhood, family, moral values, friendship, and love. It tells it's viewers to be strong, to protect their brothers and their friends. There are many interesting and funny scenes to keep you entertained. Hwarang is my favorite historical korean drama I would love also to recommend this to anyone who love to watch historical drama. 

              It's okay not to be okay

A story about a man employed in a psychiatric ward and a woman, with an antisocial personality disorder, who is a popular writer of children's books. 

After I watch this drama I learned many lesson. As the title of the drama, it’s really okay to not be okay. If you are struggling with emotional or mental health, you will overcome it at the right time, as long as you are willing to communicate and reach out for help. I loved to recommend you to watch this because it's not just a typical Rom-Com KDrama there are many unpredictable moments and it's shows how people deal and overcome their problems. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY OJT BLOG