MY OJT BLOG

OJT or On-Job-Training is the activity of the students where in they are trained or prepared to a certain job or career. It is also a requirement of a course before graduation. The students are assigned in different branches of government of private offices wherein they are assigned or perform their work to prepare and exposed themselves to a chosen career. I am Leeren Joy Oberio a fourth year college student of Northern Iloilo State University, Lemery Campus taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I was assigned in Municipal Assessor Office together with Angie Gabayeron. At first I feel nervous and excited as well, they were professionals and I'm just a student trainee. As time goes by, i found myself working harmoniously with them, the employees were so nice and approachable. 
My first job is encoding the Abstract Sworn Statement Year 2021, 2022, and 2023. At first it's not easy for me to do my task but I was thankful to Ma'am Mary Ann she taught and guide me well on what am I going to do. I also did scanning the Declaration of Real Property, printing and arranging alphabetically the Land Title, Deed of Sale, Absolute and Definite Sale every Barangay of Lemery. Then, labelling the Field Appraisal and Assessment Sheet. During my OJT hours, I spent it with determination to work hard, for me to finish all the task that was assigned to me by my boss. Through this experience I learned to be more patient in every task that given to me even though it is hard.  
It's been a month since I start my OJT and this training gave me an inspiration to be more serious and inspired me to be more determined and competitive in everything that I do in my daily life as a student today and as a professional someday. This On-the-Job Training served as my stepping stone to pursue my dream. It made me realize that it is really good to know what you’re doing and to love it. My On-the-Job Training is very helpful and will very helpful to me as I continue to take my journey as fourth year student in the field of Information Technology. It really gave me a taste of the real world- a sight of what lies after I graduate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY OJT BLOG